Follow the instructions below either to complete your registration online or to mail it in.
- To register online, proceed to the form below.
- Before submitting the form, check the schedule page to make sure none of your class schedules overlap with each other.
- For courses at the college, be sure you know where your class will be held. Check the classroom assignments page.
- You may choose to pay with PayPal (recommended) or mail in a check. Please note that your registration is not complete until payment is received.
- Submit the form.
- Important: If you choose to mail in your $25 payment, please send that payment within one week of submitting your registration form. Some of the course offerings limit the class size and may fill up. Students who submit a complete registration, including payment, will have first choice on all course listings.
- Download a copy of the ALLESVA membership/registration form for the 2018 Winter-Spring semester and print it.
- Before completing the form, check the schedule page to make sure none of your class schedules overlap with each other.
- Please note that the date of birth (DOB) is a required field. Registration forms received with the DOB unfilled will be considered incomplete and the student will be placed on a waiting list for all classes chosen until the missing information is provided.
- Within one week, mail in:
- the completed form
- a check for $25.00 made payable to “ALLESVA.” Please note that your registration is not complete until payment is received.
- If you are including a donation to the scholarship fund, add your donation to the $25 membership/registration fee.
- Mail the completed form and check to :
The Academy for Lifetime Learning
P.O. Box 509
Exmore, VA 23350
Questions: contact the Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org