Classes will be held at Eastern Shore Community College as well as at other locations in the community. All class venues are noted in the class descriptions in the online course catalog.
Follow the instructions below either to complete your registration online or to mail it in.
- To register online, proceed to the form below.
- Before submitting the form, check the schedule page to make sure none of the classes you wish to take overlap with each other.
- You may choose to pay online with PayPal (recommended) or mail in a check.
- You do NOT need a PayPal account to pay using PayPal; they will accept your regular credit or debit card.
- Please note that your registration is not complete until payment is received. If a class for which you registered fills up with paid registrations before your payment is received, you will be placed on the waiting list.
- Submit the form.
Important: If you choose to mail in your $25 payment, please send that payment as soon as possible after submitting your registration form. Class size limits are noted in the catalog descriptions, and the number of seats still available is noted on the registration form itself. As noted above, students who submit a completed registration, including payment, have first choice on all course listings.
ADDING AN ADDITIONAL COURSE OR COURSES
If, after registering and paying the membership fee for the 2022 spring semester, you wish to add a course or courses:
- Fill in the form below.
- Select the course(s) you wish to add.
- In the payment section at the end of the form, choose the third option.
- Submit the form.
- Download a copy of the ALLESVA Membership/Registration Form for the 2022 spring semester and print it.
- Before completing the form, check the schedule page to make sure none of the courses you desire overlap with each other.
- As soon as possible, mail in:
- the completed form
- a check for $25.00 made payable to “ALLESVA.” (Please note that your registration is not complete until payment is received. If the class for which you registered has filled up with paid registrations, you will be placed on the waiting list.)
- If you are including a donation to the scholarship fund, add your donation to the $25 membership fee.
- Mail the completed form and check to :
The Academy for Lifetime Learning
P.O. Box 509
Exmore, VA 23350
Questions: Contact the Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org
2022 Fall Registration Form
(an asterisk (*) indicates a required field