Because masking requirements related to Covid-19 continue to evolve as conditions change, masking requirements for in-person classes in the 2021 fall semester will reflect the requirements in effect at the time of the class at the site where the class is held.
Most classes will be held at Eastern Shore Community College, some will be held at other locations in the community, and a few will be delivered virtually via Zoom. All class venues are noted in the class descriptions in the online course catalog.
If you register for one of the Zoom classes and are unfamiliar with how to use Zoom, please let us know. We’ll be glad to provide help.)
Follow the instructions below either to complete your registration online or to mail it in.
- To register online, proceed to the form below.
- Before submitting the form, check the schedule page to make sure none of your class schedules overlap with each other.
- You may choose to pay online with PayPal (recommended) or mail in a check.
- You do NOT need a PayPal account to pay using PayPal; they will accept your regular credit or debit card.
- Please note that your registration is not complete until payment is received. If a class for which you registered fills up with paid registrations before your payment is received, you will be placed on the waiting list.
- Submit the form.
Important: If you choose to mail in your $25 payment, please send that payment as soon as possible after submitting your registration form. Some of the course offerings limit the class size and may fill up. As noted above, students who submit a complete registration, including payment, will have first choice on all course listings.
ADDING AN ADDITIONAL COURSE OR COURSES
If, after registering and paying the membership fee for the 2021 fall semester, you wish to add a course or courses:
- Fill in the form below.
- Select the course(s) you wish to add.
- In the payment section at the end of the form, choose the third option.
- Submit the form.
- Download a copy of the ALLESVA Membership/Registration Form for the 2021 fall semester and print it.
- Before completing the form, check the schedule page to make sure none of your class schedules overlap with each other.
- As soon as possible, mail in:
- the completed form
- a check for $25.00 made payable to “ALLESVA.” (Please note that your registration is not complete until payment is received. If the class for which you registered has filled up with paid registrations, you will be placed on the waiting list.)
- If you are including a donation to the scholarship fund, add your donation to the $25 membership fee.
- Mail the completed form and check to :
The Academy for Lifetime Learning
P.O. Box 509
Exmore, VA 23350
Questions: contact the Registrar, email@example.com
2021 Fall Registration Form
(an asterisk (*) indicates a required field